Is it possible to view the photos hidden in this App on Android without password ?

Rashi

Is it possible to view the photos hidden in this App on Android without password ?

Post By Rashi » 10 December 2016, 03:30

Hai... Plz Help FREE Is it possible to view the photos hidden in this App on Android without password ?
Kishan

Re: Is it possible to view the photos hidden in this App on Android without password ?

Post By Kishan » 10 December 2016, 19:03

yes and also without rooting the phone
Velu

Re: Is it possible to view the photos hidden in this App on Android without password ?

Post By Velu » 10 December 2016, 19:27

S I think possible. Apps only hide that format. So image converts some other formate in storage. U can convert it and get original format. If u can't understand pls inbox me.
Nauman

Post By Nauman » 10 December 2016, 22:34

You may lost all your photos by uninstalling it because if they change the format to their own specific way then it will be little hard for you to get them back. So one way is to install file explorer app that can also show hidden files, then look into hidden folders that are created by that app. Let me if this help.
Ho

Post By Ho » 10 December 2016, 23:16

there're MANY way to hide a item (photo, music, audio files), if u can get to the code of this app then u will have a chance to break it (and achieve the photo).
Lankesh

Post By Lankesh » 11 December 2016, 03:56

Yes its possible this application media hide in only gallery
Nishu

Post By Nishu » 11 December 2016, 06:02

No..they used native code to get security permissions in ask... actually they modified the android sdk and granted permissions to hide files
Sawan

Post By Sawan » 12 December 2016, 16:28

The lock file is moved to . Name folder try to open it